Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What should I spend my 1200 certs on?

What should I spend my 1200 certs on? 5 years 6 months ago #236

• Acaymo
  • Thank you received: 79
Gribbstar wrote:
As you seem to think you suck at everything, save a bit more and get dual hacksaws for the max.

You'd have to be pretty retarded to not be able to mash people up with those.

I don't like MAXs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What should I spend my 1200 certs on? 5 years 6 months ago #464

• Ash
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
I as an Heavy Assault can't live without 2 things, Annihilator and C-4. With Annihilator, even alone you can scare off (rarely kill) any enemy fighter or help friendly reaver in a hard time. Without C-4 I was happy to take out few sundies per day, now I'm taking em out for a walk in hell in dozens.

What should I spend my 1200 certs on? 5 years 6 months ago #469

• lyc0r
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Hey,

I recently dumped 1800 certs into my HA which I previously didn't really play (Mostly engineer and infiltrator). And I have to say, that with a tricked out gauss saw (adv. grip, 2x sight, hva and comp) and an annihilator, the HA is incredebly effective and fun to play - if you know and like to keep your distance... its no setup for CQB.

With the tricked out SAW you have a hard hitting and accurate weapon, that can even harras infiltrators sniping, and -for me- even more important: you are no longer helpless against air. with the anni, you might not kill them, but you can make them go away. And 4-5 people with annis can really make life short and miserable for enemy armor and air. Plus it does not require any ressources, so you can set up an effective defense right away.

Spending the certs on the anni and the gauss was surely the best investment of certs I did so far, so I highly recommend it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds