Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New hex system.

New hex system. 4 years 6 months ago #2292

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Hmm, I am not entirely convincied this is a good idea. But hopefully it is. I am with Ostenwald in this tbh. On the other hand I hate that constant ghost capping
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New hex system. 4 years 6 months ago #2306

• Backf1re
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 174
You guys should read the entire post.

New hex system. 4 years 4 months ago #6227

• Backf1re
  • Platinum Boarder
Indar is to get the lattice on live, Esamir and Amerish are to stay as they are. This includes the Indar base redesigns and terrain changes on PTS.

No ETA on release nor when Esamir or Amerish get the lattice, but this is how SOE will roll the system out on live.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thunderstrom

New hex system. 4 years 4 months ago #6231

• Thunderstrom
  • Wasn't this an awesome idea Creagle?!
  • Thank you received: 371
Backf1re wrote:
Indar is to get the lattice on live, Esamir and Amerish are to stay as they are. This includes the Indar base redesigns and terrain changes on PTS.

No ETA on release nor when Esamir or Amerish get the lattice, but this is how SOE will roll the system out on live.

This makes me really happy. My guess is that this is a way to cover their asses incase the majority of players don't like it. Thumbs up for this :)

New hex system. 4 years 4 months ago #6232

• MrPokealot
  • Officer
  • Thank you received: 154
Honestly if they include jungling in planetside 2 I'm totally up for it. Maybe they can have " Capture Bases" and "Resource Bases" so there's a use for all that space between the lanes

New hex system. 4 years 4 months ago #6233

• Backf1re
  • Platinum Boarder
MrPokealot wrote:
Honestly if they include jungling in planetside 2 I'm totally up for it. Maybe they can have " Capture Bases" and "Resource Bases" so there's a use for all that space between the lanes
Where did you read this?

New hex system. 4 years 4 months ago #6234

• Backf1re
  • Platinum Boarder
Thunderstrom wrote:
Backf1re wrote:

This makes me really happy. My guess is that this is a way to cover their asses incase the majority of players don't like it. Thumbs up for this :)
To sum it up, that's mainly the reason behind it. Higby explained that some of the community may not cope with all the changes, as some have weaker machines etc and may lag. So a rolling release with Indar first will highlight any major problems before Esamir and Amerish get the lattice, which might be when Hossin is released in about 1 month.

New hex system. 4 years 4 months ago #6235

• MrPokealot
  • Officer
  • Thank you received: 154
Backf1re wrote:
MrPokealot wrote:
Where did you read this?

Didn't read it anywhere. Its just something I came up with because its so similar to Laning in LOL/DOTA or more recently SMITE
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by MrPokealot.

New hex system. 4 years 4 months ago #6238

• Kzah
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I like this new system.
What most of new players and lots of zerg randoms think when they see present map?
"WTF sould I do, there is SO much plases to go"

With new hex system they have actual directions to go. This will greatly help with flow of battles.

New hex system. 4 years 4 months ago #6250

• Backf1re
  • Platinum Boarder
Backf1re wrote:
Thunderstrom wrote:
Backf1re wrote:

To sum it up, that's mainly the reason behind it. Higby explained that some of the community may not cope with all the changes, as some have weaker machines etc and may lag. So a rolling release with Indar first will highlight any major problems before Esamir and Amerish get the lattice, which might be when Hossin is released in about 1 month.
www.macs-gaming.com/forum/news/617-backf...-at-10?start=40#6245
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds