Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The end of Mallory: The Battle for Eisa Tech 28/2

The end of Mallory: The Battle for Eisa Tech 28/2 4 years 7 months ago #1514

• Thunderstrom
  • Wasn't this an awesome idea Creagle?!
  • Thank you received: 371
Even though i never saw the inside of the techplant it was really fun flying the big-ass-whale-of-a-plane and dropping people in! Thanks for a fun and memorable night! :lol:

//Thunda
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The end of Mallory: The Battle for Eisa Tech 28/2 4 years 7 months ago #1515

• Erzfeuer
  • Expert Boarder
  • "I'm too old for this shit."
  • Thank you received: 62
I'm really sorry I had to leave so early. But since you plan on using the galaxy more often, I guess I'll cert some more into that thing. I just love dropping ODST. :)

The end of Mallory: The Battle for Eisa Tech 28/2 4 years 7 months ago #1518

• zooba
  • Thank you received: 502
A fun night. As I said last night Backfire, not an easy task to log in 3 seconds before kick-off...instantly get a pumped platoon in your lap, and having to lead the most epic battle so far on Mallory...all while trying to get your bearings...and everyone elses
I'd say, under those circumnstances...it's ok to get a little snappy...not that I personally noticed any snappiness.

Btw, speaking of snappy, who doesn't with joy remember the early days in Phiztos pre-MAC squads, where our great leader sometimes got more than a little snappy. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING? GET THE SUNDERER DOWN!!! ARE YOU ALL RETARDED??" :D :D
I don't take that stuff personal, i think it comes with intense situations just like in sports. Macs wouldn't be tha same without a lottle leader-temper now and then don't you agree ? As long as we stay productive and move forward, wich we are.

First hours of battle was freakin awesome. The nerve just moving into positions...like we were setting up for a Stanley Cup Final. I don't know, but I wonder if we didn't piss off the vanu a little there at the very start when we shot don all their libs...half by mistake. I remember Phizto saying from the neighbour skyguard that we should prob not shoot the vanu...only then did I realize i was shooting at them...nerves

Another fun part was indeed the Galaxy drops, with brainwipes morale-boosting speech and that oddly merry galaxy pilot. And lets not forget the Quest for the Holy Cake involving crossing a huge open field on foot.

A fun night and worthy ending of mallory.

TL;DR
Awesome night, good job Backfire, worthy ending, I type too much
Unofficially entered hypercasual activitystate
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by zooba.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brainwipe

The end of Mallory: The Battle for Eisa Tech 28/2 4 years 7 months ago #1521

• brainwipe
  • The Doctor
  • Thank you received: 319
Twas fun, couldn't stay on long as mini-me was being ill all over the walls.

LOVED the Galaxy drops - Backf1re/Thunder - ace work guys! Didn't get a good snap cos two Galaxies isn't that exciting and didn't get a line up of maxes. Another time! I snapped like a bastard during the drop (I was the first out and looked out) but it only seemed to render name plates, not the actual Maxes, which was odd.

If we do drops again (I really hope so), having a more tightly defined objective would be good as our overwhelming force would win out. So, rather than just dropping on a tech plant, dropping on the plant and going for A via end door.
My low K/D is not because I'm a shit player, it's because I'm a shit medic.

The end of Mallory: The Battle for Eisa Tech 28/2 4 years 7 months ago #1523

• Smithay
  • Officer
  • Cogito ergo sum
  • Thank you received: 120
Kinda sucks that we were outnumbered about 10 to 1 and never got close to taking it. On the bright side though the galaxy max drops were a lot of fun and we did hold the turret room for 30 mins or so.

The end of Mallory: The Battle for Eisa Tech 28/2 4 years 7 months ago #1529

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
For those of you who might missed what I said last night you should know that the [WDUH] boys were really impressed by you boys. Here's one out of all quotes from their chat "Shit! These MACS guys really represent. We were expecting a Vanu zerg but all we see is MACS"

I replied to pintle, who is the outfit leader of [WDUH], that there were only about 20 of us and then he said "Yes, but you guys are really tight!"

pintle is a really nice fella, I totally respect him. I also respect a lot of his boys (especially when they are not zerging :) ).

So, well played all!

As for the Vanu they did go for us instead of the event objective. I was forced to constantly fight 4-8 scythes and 2-4 vanu liberators. I tried to speak to the [SYG] leader and told him what the event was all about. I also asked him to remind his boys that Eiza was the objective. He replied with telling me to stfu and stop whining and go strangle a cat instead, or something like that. Quite a few from [XMAN] and [ORCS] or whatever they are called also failed to see what the event was all about.

iWarsaw, outfit leader of the Vanu [UVG] on the other hand was doing great though. They were really trying to capture the objective. Respect to [UVG].

The end of Mallory: The Battle for Eisa Tech 28/2 4 years 7 months ago #1533

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Pintle posted a short video from last night:

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/the-end-of-mallory-the-battle-for-eisa-tech-28-02-13.98980/page-2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Erzfeuer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds