Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Application

Application 5 years 7 months ago #2364

Hello!

My name is Albin and I'm 19 years old from Sweden. Ingame I'm usually called Yabu, but that happened to be taken in Planetside so I'm called DennisMoore from a Monty Python sketch. I'd like to join this clan, because my friend Deovix that fooled me in to playing this game is in here.

Right now I'm playing Planetside 2, World of Tanks and a mod to Mount&Blade: Warband called NordInvasion. I'm a rather good CoD player and it was in that game I learned how fun it is to be in a clan. The last couple of years I've also played some Battlefield, which helps when playing Planetside.

I haven't really gotten hold of Planetside gamestyle yet, but I'm working on it. I've always like engineer in the Battlefield series and that suits me pretty well in Planetside too. I suck at flying, but I'm decent at driving other vehicles. The (not so many) cert points I've gotten so far has mostly got into upgrading my Sunderer, as I rather like having the support role in a lot of games including this one.

Anyways, I hope you'll accept me as I think this game will be a lot more fun with some people to play with.

Cheers,
Yabu aka DennisMoore
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Application 5 years 7 months ago #2368

• cheerio
  • To portray a maniac offers a compelling challenge
  • Thank you received: 380
you should get a beacon ;)
nice to meet you
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Application 5 years 7 months ago #2382

• zooba
  • Thank you received: 502
Yo DennisMoore.

Supportroles are nice. A real supportive guy in PS2 has:
an uppgraded repair tool (engi, medic)
TankMines, then ProxyMines (engi)
Mineguard and often Ammodispenser (sundy)
Scoutradar (First on Flash, later on Reaver)
A MAX suit with dual burster capability

...but all in good time :)

Welcome!
Unofficially entered hypercasual activitystate

Application 5 years 7 months ago #2598

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Hello Dennis and welcome!

I like your application and when reading it I realised that I really hope that you to keep playing this game. I can see, while looking at your stats that you haven't put that many hours into it yet, but I think you can become a really good player. My instinct tells me this. So, try to keep playing this game and we will help you improve a lot.

Try to get hold of us in game so that we can get you in our squads. Start with adding some of our members to our friends list. That way you can ask for an invite and also the people on your friends list can invite you to the squads.

I'll notify my officers about you application and we'll get back to you shortly.

See you on the battlefield!
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds