Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Application TroubleMakerr

Application TroubleMakerr 4 years 7 months ago #2176

Greetings

Ive been invited to play this game atleast a couple of time by your HIGHCommanderJack and Rollingthunderbeotchslap, and now ive done it and i got to say that i LOVE the game ! Been playing these past 2-3 days almost nonstop..

But what i like even more, are the coordinated platoonraiding you guys do almost everynight or something ? Ive been around in those raids these past 2 evenings now, and i cant even remember when i had so much fun in ANY kind of MassiveMultiPlay -thingys. You guys are doing it right.

So thats why im highly interested in joining your cause, and ofcourse also encouraged by 2 of your present members :) hope to hear from you guys !
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by TroubleMakerr.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Badvrouw

Application TroubleMakerr 4 years 7 months ago #2180

• HIGHCommanderJack
  • I enjoy freedom
  • Thank you received: 760
I'm supporting this guys' recruitment 100%

He is new but my lib is high
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by HIGHCommanderJack.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TroubleMakerr

Application TroubleMakerr 4 years 7 months ago #2281

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Hi there TroubleMakerr

It seems we are not alone then when it comes to loving a game. We really enjoy PS2 as well and a very big reason we are is because of what we have created here. Members of the MACS are all teamplayers and we really rely on that fact. As long as we can work as a team and everyone is following order things are going our way and we can proceed as planned.

Yes we are doing ops every day and every night. At the moment we are not doing any special events but they are not far away. It's in a planning stage. But we are online and playing together almost 24/7 so you will always find our members online.

So what you should do now is to add a few more of us to your friendslist so that we can all find eachother ingame. If you can't find our squads ingame just ask for an invite.

I'll notify my officers about your application and we will get back to you shortly.

I'll see you in game. Take care!

Application TroubleMakerr 4 years 7 months ago #2681

Greetings again.

It's been a week now since i've made this Application about joining your awesome outfit (And yes i know it's pretty damn dull, isn't it.) but now that i've been playing for the whole damn week almost straightforward with you guys, well not maybe 24/7, but been in the squads/platoons almost everyday at some point of hour. I've come to a decision that i must share with you guys, which follows:

I now kindly terminate my Application to join the Maniacs. For the time being atleast. And why you ask ? (well atleast i hope you ask or atleast wonder) is because...

My Hardware is PISSING ON ME! And i mean Big time..

I've had these same problems almost always. Im always the one with the most crappiest hardware our time has to offer, and every single time i try out a new game, i must first setup my graphics to the Absolute minimum to actually enjoy the game even a little bit. But that doesn't work anymore in Planetside 2.. Since the scale of this game is far above anything i never understood.

So for the time being, i WILL stay around here in the forums (why not, awesome people bring awesome topics) and maybe in the game aswell with this F***ing steamroller i have at the moment.

But i shall return with a New application when the time is right, and i shall do it with the MANLIEST hardware our time has to offer. (which is when i acquire some €€€)

So i'll keep on playing the games this junk can handle, and maybe pop in to The game aswell. You guys keep on kicking Vanu and TR to the NUTS! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scipius

Application TroubleMakerr 4 years 7 months ago #2684

• cheerio
  • To portray a maniac offers a compelling challenge
  • Thank you received: 380
don't ditch the game so fast. please post your hardware specs and your useroptions.ini first. maybe we can make this work ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: TroubleMakerr

Application TroubleMakerr 4 years 7 months ago #2703

Well im not actually ditching the game, just putting it aside for the time being because my pc just can't handle all the action going around in ps2.

but uh, im not so sure about posting my specs over here. Because my specs really are just about the level (and maybe below that?) the game needs. what i've noticed that 4GB memory isn't enough (which i have, sadly) and ive also put many things below the minimum settings in .ini which you can't adjust ingame, Shadows atlest and many more..

And i also dont want ANY of you do die out of laughter, which will happen if i post my specs..

THAT'S how serious my problem with my hardware is at the moment.

But this game, and ESPECIALLY this outfit has told me how much i love playing, and also how much i've been longing for awesome people to play with, and you guys are just what i've been waiting for. Unfortunately my PC doesnt allow me this pleasure just now, so ill just stick around like a filthy eel and make all of you feel uncomfortable of my presence !

and uh, how do you paste an ini.file without making it a mess? im new to asking advice on forums :/ Forgive me

Application TroubleMakerr 4 years 7 months ago #2704

• cheerio
  • To portray a maniac offers a compelling challenge
  • Thank you received: 380
so you are running a p4 or what ^^ common you cannot have so old hardware

Application TroubleMakerr 4 years 7 months ago #2711

• MrPokealot
  • Officer
  • Thank you received: 154
TroubleMakerr wrote:
Well im not actually ditching the game, just putting it aside for the time being because my pc just can't handle all the action going around in ps2.

but uh, im not so sure about posting my specs over here. Because my specs really are just about the level (and maybe below that?) the game needs. what i've noticed that 4GB memory isn't enough (which i have, sadly) and ive also put many things below the minimum settings in .ini which you can't adjust ingame, Shadows atlest and many more..

And i also dont want ANY of you do die out of laughter, which will happen if i post my specs..

THAT'S how serious my problem with my hardware is at the moment.

But this game, and ESPECIALLY this outfit has told me how much i love playing, and also how much i've been longing for awesome people to play with, and you guys are just what i've been waiting for. Unfortunately my PC doesnt allow me this pleasure just now, so ill just stick around like a filthy eel and make all of you feel uncomfortable of my presence !

and uh, how do you paste an ini.file without making it a mess? im new to asking advice on forums :/ Forgive me

Hey man. Sounds like you have my problem. One of the troubles with being platoon lead is that quite often we lead our troops into really big battles which obviously kill our fps. Another problem is a lack of feedback from squad members. While "the regulars" talk often enough, we rarely get useful feedback like "oh actually quite a few of our members need infantry resources" or "too many enemies, unable to play due to low fps". When platoon leaders hear that, they do adapt if you ask nicely. As for .ini fixes, they have a minimal effect, generally its not recommended because it does cause bugs sometimes, first check the minimum requirements on the main website. What you want to know are the type of processor you have and how much ram you need. 4 gigs is hardly enough, I plan on upgrading my laptop soon.

Application TroubleMakerr 4 years 6 months ago #3017

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Any news here? I am sure we can help you out in some way that cetainly will improve your fps. It's a shame that you'd be forced to terminate your application or quit the game beacuse of this. And also, we can always run ops at a less populated continent. We have members with fps-issues that are doing that already.

And can someone please help this guy and point him to the ini-file so that he could post it here. Post both the "ordinary" filepath and the Steam one if he runs the game through Steam.

Let me know how you are doing fella.

Application TroubleMakerr 3 years 5 months ago #20016

Greetings... once again!

So some of you may remember me from playing with you guys about a year ago, and some of you haven't seen me before... and couple of you guys may have seen me online for these past couple days..

Shortly speaking, I'm back ! Though i didn't return with the manly machine i boasted about when i terminated my application.. i just got 4gb:s of more memory... *sigh*

But nevertheless, that did the trick for me ! I'm actually able to aim and shoot at the same time with no problems, and also my PC doesn't completely crash anymore after shooting the first Dalton round... which is fantastic !

That being said, I'd like to continue my application to join the Massive Awesomeness you guys are still at!

See you on the battlefield! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheerio

Application TroubleMakerr 3 years 5 months ago #20019

• HIGHCommanderJack
  • I enjoy freedom
  • Thank you received: 760
Thx for gunning today <3
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds