Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LavJaeg's Application!!!

LavJaeg's Application!!! 5 years 2 months ago #2050

• LavJaeg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey!!!

So for the past week Ive been playing with the MACS and I love being able to be apart of your group. I really liked how well organized this group is compared to most other outfits. Im from Georgia, USA and 19 years of age and just starting college, so i try to play as often as i can. Ive been playing now for a few months now and would love to be able to play with some more experienced players to help inmprove my skills.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ostenwald

LavJaeg's Application!!! 5 years 2 months ago #2073

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Hi LavJaeg and welcome to the MACS forums.

We try our best to be organized at all times even though we sometimes end up joking around about this and that... still focusing on the task though. So, it is important for us to be organized and that we define and explain our upcoming objectives or goals. In a way it is, of course, rewarding for us to hear that this shines through for any player that decides to join our squads.

Make sure that you add some of us to your friends list so that you can ask for an squad-invite or so that we can invite you to our squads once you are online.

I'll talk to my officers and notify them about your application. We will come back to you shortly. In the meantime; just keep joining our forces.

See you on the battlefield!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds