Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lack of Activity

Lack of Activity 5 years 6 months ago #1556

• Madina
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys,

I'd like to apologise for my lack of activity since I've started playing with you guys, I've been given some very bad news in light of the past few days and I've not wanted to talk with many people; it's not you guys, it's just I've had enough of this year already, just bad news followed by a double dose of more bad news.

I thought I'd give you an explanation as I do owe it to you all,

Sorry again for not being fully active a lot of the time,

Madina.

Just so I don't have to explain in detail at any other time as I'd rather get it off my chest right this moment, the bad news I had was that my grandfather has been diagnosed with Alzheimers; and shortly after that I've had the newspapers kicking up a lot of information about a friend's murder, basically bringing up some unwanted feelings. It's nothing that can be helped other than that I need it to run it's course so I can continue living normally again. Sounds selfish, I am aware, but I do not wish to slip back into my old ways.
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Madina.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lack of Activity 5 years 6 months ago #1557

• Madvillain
  • The Village Idiot.
  • Thank you received: 139
Hey Madina , take care man.
stay strong in these bad times.
there will be brighter days.

Lack of Activity 5 years 6 months ago #1558

• Thunderstrom
  • Wasn't this an awesome idea Creagle?!
  • Thank you received: 371
Hang in there man!

Lack of Activity 5 years 6 months ago #1560

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Don't you worry m8, we are all on your side and you have all of our support. You haven't been inactive at all as far as I am concerned - you have been taking care of your family and yourself. I would not want to see it any other way. Take your time and spend as much time as you to need with them. We'll be here waiting for you, and also: we'll support you to the best of our abilities. Take care fella... and btw that was some awesome gameplay you showed us tonight!
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds