Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Application: Asuma83

Application: Asuma83 4 years 7 months ago #2376

• myrealname
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I dont know if there's a right way to do this but here i go. I am Fotis, a 29yo guy from Greece. I joined a couple of times your puclic squads and i really enjoyed being part of the team. Ingame i am called Asuma83 (character from the anime Naruto) and i started ps2 in December seeking refuge from Diablo3 and SWTOR which are forever deleted from my hard drives and i say this in the most salty way possible. I loved playing BFBC2 and i get the same vibes for ps2 although it's way different.
Other than that, i am a casual kind of guy with my occational caps lock raging and my rare moments of pure epicness. I am open to constructive criticism and ready to support in any role assigned. I dont know if you are interested in my cert investment so i'll save you the time of reading it. Let me know if you need it.
I hope we'll meet again and i wish you all the best of luck in the fields of Auraxis!
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by myrealname.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheerio

Application: Asuma83 4 years 7 months ago #2381

• zooba
  • Thank you received: 502
Capslock ragin could actually work as it doesn't steal bandwidth in the middle of combat :)

We generally frown upon raging over voip. Some of us do rage over voip anyway ofc (not me never me), but we try to isloate it to moments where voip bandwidth isn't so sensitive ;) . And then we frown.

Welcome
Unofficially entered hypercasual activitystate
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by zooba.
The following user(s) said Thank You: myrealname

Application: Asuma83 4 years 7 months ago #2593

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Hey Asuma,

That was a good application. You seem to be able to play the game the way it is suppoused to, so I really hope to see you ingame soon. I think you can be a good addition to our ranks. Raging is not the way we go though, at least if it is preventable. But I guess if you rage in platoon chat it's ok. We never rage at our enemies, we always try to show our good side. Gentlemen as we are.

Anyway, add some of us to your friends list and ask for an invite once you go online.

I sure hope to see you ingame soon. IƤll talk to my officers regarding your application and we will get back to you a.s.a.p.

See you on the battlefield!
Moderators: Gribbstar
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds