Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Applicate... like a Bausss

Applicate... like a Bausss 4 years 4 months ago #2215

• Aytsch
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey, this is Aytsch!!

I am sure you want me in your Team. i am active like hell, have a lot of experience from other games like BF2 and 3, CoD (the early ones) and more. Mainly shooters but also other stuff. I am 28 yrs. old, living in good old germany and at the moment i am Student. As some of you might already have recognized i am more or less fluently english speaking.
I really enjoyed the rounds i played with you guys during the last few days and i love the way you guys keep pushing the randoms to their limits.^^ The way you guys acted as team was really impressive and i really missed that on my old outfit. I really wanted to be part of that amazing teamplay.
Unfortunately i ve got to say i am not into forums very much. I prefer to talk and use Teamspeak while playing or just talking trash with the mates.

So pls let me be a Maniac aswell!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Applicate... like a Bausss 4 years 4 months ago #2216

• MrPokealot
  • Officer
  • Thank you received: 150
I really find your name interesting, reminds me of Aech from Ready Player One.

Applicate... like a Bausss 4 years 4 months ago #2218

• Aytsch
  • Fresh Boarder
thx^^ but actually this is my RL nickname. Its origin is related to my last name which starts with a H. pronounced english and spelled phonetic with some beer included results in Aytsch^^

Applicate... like a Bausss 4 years 4 months ago #2220

• MrPokealot
  • Officer
  • Thank you received: 150
Same thing. Aech was named after the letter H after her mother Helen Harris. It's an interesting approach to naming things

Applicate... like a Bausss 4 years 4 months ago #2232

• Erzfeuer
  • Expert Boarder
  • "I'm too old for this shit."
  • Thank you received: 62
So, this is a "Coming of Aytsch"-Story then? :)

Welcome, I say, with my limited competence.

Applicate... like a Bausss 4 years 4 months ago #2285

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Hello Aytsch and most welcome to our boards.

I am glad that you decided to fill in an application to join us. You are clearly a teamplayer and you also have a background in FPS-games. We would also want thank you for your kind words. We are really trying to do our best most of the time and when we invite public players we need to make them work as a team, if they won't they are better off playing solo.

As for me, I remember you from last night's session and I think you played really good. For that reason I am happy you considered changing outfits.

We do not force you to be an active poster at our forums but you should at least read the forums frequently because we do post stuff here that is not mentioned anywhere else. Once you become a member you will get access to our private sections and in these forums you can find guides, tactics, upcoming events and much more. A working outfit/clan/guild needs a forum to be able to function properly.

I'll talk to the officers and make sure that they read you applications and that they will invite you ingame. We will get back to you in a heartbeat.

Stay close fella and we'll see you on the battlefield really soon.

Applicate... like a Bausss 4 years 4 months ago #2290

• Aytsch
  • Fresh Boarder
thank you and everyone involved. You wount regret it^^
Moderators: Gribbstar
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds