Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Application - JpJoker

Application - JpJoker 5 years 7 months ago #1080

• JpJoker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey, my IG name is JpJoker and IRL Johannes and I am 25years old living in Sweden :)

Been playing on Mallory for roughly a month and been annoyed by the fact I haven't seen any tactical groups on the NC, untill last night when I found your outfit :)
Would be awesome to join you guys and together get tactical advantage over the enemies and crush them :D
I'm currently level 15 and have been focusing on the Vanguard and Heavy Assault but got some points in medic and engineer aswell. Not currently a sub. but that is mostly because there haven't been anyone to play with.
Hope you remember me from last night and accept me in the outfit. See you on the battlefield! :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheerio

Application - JpJoker 5 years 7 months ago #1081

• HIGHCommanderJack
  • I enjoy freedom
  • Thank you received: 760
I don't remember you from last night, but that's mainly due my lifestyle, so don't worry...

We are the MACS - Taking on the impossible - so good we're almost implausible - our power is inexhaustible!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Application - JpJoker 5 years 7 months ago #1082

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Hello JpJoker and welcome to the boards.

Happy to read that you came here for the right reasons. Yes, we are always trying to be tactical and do coordinated attacks. And of course sometimes we end up just doing funny stuff such as races, "annihalator hill"-attacks etc, but even in these cases we do it coordinated.

Sure, I remember you from last night. I had one or two guys reporting to me that you were good at following orders, which is the is one of the most important skills to have to ensure teamplay.

I'll talk to my officers regarding your application and we will get back to you. It can be somewhat difficult for non-members to find us ingame since we do not always have our squads open for the public. So make sure you add a few of us to your friends list in game. That way we can quickly invite you to our squads and also you can announce (/w [name] [msg]) that you would like a slot.

Do you have a microphone btw? It is much easier to communicate with a mic than trying to type in a FPS-game.

Application - JpJoker 5 years 7 months ago #1084

• JpJoker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Do you have a microphone btw? It is much easier to communicate with a mic than trying to type in a FPS-game.
Ye I have a mic. Half night I could listen to you all, didn't try to speak tho since I didn't have headset on me and haven't calculated the mic yet. But when I calculated it my VC for platoon and squad stopped working, even to hear it or speak in it. Proximity did tho.. So I am still trying to solve it :) Software wise

Application - JpJoker 5 years 7 months ago #1100

• Backf1re
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 174
JpJoker wrote:
Ye I have a mic. Half night I could listen to you all, didn't try to speak tho since I didn't have headset on me and haven't calculated the mic yet. But when I calculated it my VC for platoon and squad stopped working, even to hear it or speak in it. Proximity did tho.. So I am still trying to solve it :) Software wise
I can vouch for Joker, was up till late last night and finally got to speak to him on proxy voice. Not sure what problems he has with the rest (squad/platoon) but he was working along with me in vanguards all night. Top man. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: JpJoker
Moderators: Gribbstar
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds