Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Application - Murdoc @ Mumu

Application - Murdoc @ Mumu 5 years 3 months ago #1060

• Murdoc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everybody,

My name's Murdoc, I'm french (from the North), I'm 21 years old, I'm in BTS Managers Assistant, my enlgish isn't totally perfect so playing with you could help me to improve it.

In game, my tag is Mumu, I'm lvl 22 & I play as Heavy assault, Infiltrator and Medic. I also pilot a lightning with a skyguad gun and Liberator since few days. I play with my friend Sanguycarpe since 3 month.

I'd be really happy to join your outfit because it would help to improve myself on this game, moreover sev play is much funnier.

See ya'

Murdoc ;) .
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Murdoc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Application - Murdoc @ Mumu 5 years 3 months ago #1062

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Hello Murdoc,

Glad to see that both you and youre friend found your way here.

Also I am happy to see that you both think that The Macs is a good choice for you guys. LIke I said to your friend San, I will talk to my officers so that they can get a look at you both. You both seem to have a good attitude which is somethin we really value here. Make sure you add some of us to your friends list. Add maybe for instance, me (MePhizto), Lightbrigade, scippius, Gribbstar, Mrpokealot, Smith4ay etc (I can't mention you all, I have to go to bed). Well, any MACS member really and we will make sure you will be invited to the squads/platoons.

See you soon soldier!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Gribbstar
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds