Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Application - Sanguycarpe

Application - Sanguycarpe 4 years 5 months ago #1058

• Sanguycarpe
  • Officer
  • That French guy
  • Thank you received: 976
Hey !

My gaming name is Sanguycarpe, but IRL, I'm Pierre.I'm a Frenchie of 21 years old, and live actually in Denmark where I study for my 3rd year of law (but I don't speak danish, only English). Even if I'm not perfectly fluent, I'm not too bad. So I don't think the language could be a problem :D

In game, I'm lvl 49. I love to play Heavy Assault, pilot a Reaver or a Liberator. Then I'm quite good at sniping, and I can play medic if needed.

I want to join your outfit because you seem to play a lot on this game and server. I had with a dozen of friends an outfit, but not so many play as much as me. So with Murdoc, we would like to join an organized outfit, to see how things are going !

See you guys !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Application - Sanguycarpe 4 years 5 months ago #1061

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Hey there San!

I could not be happier than to see that you are joining for a reason such as complimenting our organisation (which also, as we see it, includes a lot of fun). I will, a.s.a.p., talk to my officers regarding your application. In the meantime make sure you add a few of us to your friendslist so that we can quickly invite you to the squad/platoon.

I hope to see you soon m8. Take care!

Application - Sanguycarpe 4 years 5 months ago #1064

• Sanguycarpe
  • Officer
  • That French guy
  • Thank you received: 976
Thank you very much for your quick answer MePhizto !

See you in game !

Application - Sanguycarpe 4 years 5 months ago #1070

• Gribbstar
  • Second-in-Command
  • Thank you received: 1197
Hey Sanguycarpe and Mumu, sorry I declined your friend requests this evening. I'm always a litle suspicious of adding people I don't know to friends and platoon. Could be enemy spies!

I'll make sure to add you next time and make you feel welcome now that you have introduced yourselves :)
Moderators: Gribbstar
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds