Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Application-Dellboy

Application-Dellboy 4 years 5 months ago #607

• Dellboy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello MACS,

My name is Dylan AKA Dellboy, and I have heard that this was and is the best outfit on Planetside 2. And today I witnessed that you guys are! I have been playing PS 1 & 2 since its release and I have to say been in a few outfits but this one is awesome... so organised and operations are executed excellently. This showed me how good the members and the leadership is. My typical play style is mostly "he who attacks first wins" kind of style I love to work in a team and support my allies in anyway possible. I am also a excellent sniper and infiltrator which on many occasions I have crippled tech plants with ease. Please take the time to consider me into your outfit. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Application-Dellboy 4 years 5 months ago #610

• hbw
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 170
your recruitment depends entirely on whether you drive a yellow 3 wheeler around the battlefield!

Application-Dellboy 4 years 5 months ago #644

• MePhizto
  • Outfit Leader
  • Thank you received: 395
Hello Dylan/Dellboy and welcome to our little universe.

You were a brother to someone here correct?

Anyway, I happy to read that you appreciated our playing style. We like to be coordinated but still leave a lot of space for people having fun. Well, actually, this game is all about having fun. But if one is never coordinated and never accomplish anything I don't think one is being able to have fun for very long. Coordination and teamplay is everything in this game. But that's why we are here, doing our very best, to succeed in those two things.

As usual, I'll just have a word with my officers first. I'd expect a reply very soon if I were you. Make sure you are online so that we have a chance to communicate with you.

See you out there fella!

Application-Dellboy 4 years 5 months ago #672

• Dellboy
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks dude nice too meet you all :D. but at the moment im still at work :S I work 10-12 hours a day which is quite harsh ill be on asap :D
Moderators: Gribbstar
Time to create page: 0.575 seconds